Here is a savory take on a traditional falafel wrap. But instead of wrapping the ingredients, this recipe calls for an open presentation. You will love the layered melody of fresh ingredients like beets, radishes, and avocados paired with light, flavorful falafel balls and creamy hummus.
Perfect for a tasty lunch or dinner. Enjoy!
- 12 falafel balls (see falafel recipe here)
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1/2 Cucumber chopped
- 1 small beet julienned
- 5-6 radishes thinly sliced
- 1 avocado cut into small cubes
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Corn tortillas
- Take a non stick pan and add one little avocado oil in it.
- Place a corn tortilla in the pan and pan fry until slightly crispy on both sides.
- Now place the tortilla on a plate and spread hummus on it.
- Sprinkle a little paprika on the hummus and add two falafel patties on top.
- Garnish with arugula, beets, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, and avocados
- Drizzle with a little lemon juice.[/fusion_text]