No Mexican fiesta is complete without a bowl of delicious salsa. This quick and easy salsa recipe has a distinct freshness that pairs perfectly with chips or your favorite Mexican dishes. Why buy ready-made salsa when you can make great salsa at home in minutes. Enjoy!
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1/4 cup rough chopped white onion
- 1/2 serrano pepper(add more if prefer spicer)
- 2 cilantro stalks finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- Salt to taste
- Wash and roughly chop the tomatoes and onion.
- Place everything in a blender and pulse it few times until well-blended, but still chunky.
- Pour it in a serving bowl and mix 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro.