This delicious yet nutritious warm wrap is perfect for quick lunches or weekends meals. Filled with homemade hummus, quinoa tabouleh, and creamy avocados, this recipe makes it easy to eat healthy. If you prefer a little more heat, throw in some extra jalapeños and enjoy!
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Hummus (find recipe here)
- Quinoa tabouleh (find recipe here)
- 3 avocados chopped
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 3-4 tbsp olive oil
- Heat a non-stick pan. Put 1 tsp olive oil and place a whole wheat tortilla on it.
- Once warm, flip the tortilla, so it becomes lightly coated with oil and fully heated. Remove and place on plate.
- Spread 2 tbsp hummus evenly on the whole tortilla.
- Sprinkle a little red chili powder and chopped kale over the spread hummus
- Put quinoa tabouleh in the center.
- Garnish with the chopped avocado and jalapeños.
- Fold it and enjoy!!