A twist on traditional tabouleh, this recipe pairs great with pita chips, wraps, or your favorite Lebanese dishes. The protein packed tabouleh has a unique freshness from the parsley and mint, while the quinoa and chickpeas provide tasty earthiness. This dish is also a great way to utilize leftover quinoa. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup quinoa
- 3/4 cup chickpeas
- 1/3 cup cherry tomato diced
- 1/4 cup cucumber diced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped mint
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Cook the quinoa.
- Chop all the ingredients.
- Combine the quinoa and all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Serve with chips along with hummus or in wraps