Tostada bowls are just plain fun! Scooping out the tasty ingredients using pieces of the tostada shell is the best part!
This recipe combines my favorite tostada shells with home-made rice, beans, salsa, and guacamole; topped off with vegan sour cream. Great for Mexican dinner nights or parties, tostada bowls work as a DIY dish where each person can customize their own bowl. Flavorful, crunchy, and satisfying; I hope this dish is a hit at your next fiesta!
- Tostada bowls (find the recommended brand here)
- Mexican beans and rice (find recipe here)
- Guacamole (find recipe here)
- Salsa (find recipe here)
- Vegan sour cream (find recipe here)
- Vegan cheese (daiya brand)
- 1 cup lettuce chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1/2 red onion chopped
- 1 jalapeno chopped
- Keep all the side dishes ready and chop everything.
- When ready to serve, warm the oven to 350 degree F.
- Take a tostada bowl, put little vegan cheese in it.
- Let it bake for 2 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Put on a serving plate and top it with beans, rice, guacamole, and salsa.
- Garnish it with lettuce, chopped tomato, red onion, jalapeño and vegan sour cream.
- Serve immediately. The unused tostado bowls can be stored in a ziplock bag and used within a day or two for fresh results.